Join Tissue & Paper Bangkok 2022 to Explore Opportunities from Sectors of Pulp, Paper, Tissue, Packaging and Related Industries
Tissue & Paper Bangkok 2022 is ready for business this September with product expansion, digital implementation, and introduction of variety sustainable approach in its event and industry.
Tissue & Paper Bangkok sets an ambitious but realistic goal to provide every stakeholder in the related industries with game-changing insights, knowledge, connections and fresh business opportunities in the region. Tissue & Paper Bangkok confirmed its event today on 14-16 September 2022 at QSNCC hall, Bangkok Thailand, under the theme of “Building a Community for Sustainable and Resilient Growth” will demonstrate the advanced, innovative technology and solution in paper, pulp, packaging and tissue which covered under varieties of vertical markets.
Conference & Technical Presentation
Don’t miss your chance to also join various insightful Conference & Technical Seminar Sessions alongside the exhibition under the theme “Today’s decisions for tomorrow’s success in paper, board and tissue” with interesting topics and lined up expert speakers in the industry:
- “World Recovered Paper Markets” by Moore & Associates
- “Consumer trend” by Afry Management Consulting
- “Sustainable Packaging” by Moore & Associates
- “Risk and Opportunity in Industry 4.0 for Pulp and Paper” by GRF ASIA-PACIFIC Pte Ltd.
- “Building resilient supply chains in the Pulp and Paper Industry – the way forward” by Kuehne + Nagel
- “Risk and Opportunity in Industry 4.0 for Pulp and Paper” by GRF ASIA-PACIFIC Pte Ltd
- “HR – Talent retention and Attraction” by Connectus Global
- “Autonomous stock preparation and Toscotec’s pathway to decarbonize the tissue drying process” by Voith Paper (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
- “Technology Sharing : Efficient dry crepe tissue production, Minimizing CO2 emissions in board and paper production and more…” by Valmet
- “Novel Sleeve roll forming technology enhances board strength properties while saving energy” by Valmet
- “EXCEL GR for Sustainable Oil and Grease Resistant Packaging” by Siam Modified Starch Co., Ltd. (SMS)
- “Shape memory fine emboss forming technology” by Gambini S.p.a
To see more information for Conference & Technical Presentation, please visit:
Be part of Tissue & Paper Bangkok 2022!
Pre-Register today at: