Given the ongoing disruption to corporate travel resulting from COVID-19, Smithers’ renowned PRIMA conference has moved to a new online format for 2020.
The conference will take place on 22-23 September across two morning sessions (from 08:30 BST or 09:30 CEST), allowing delegates to be updated about the latest pulp, paper, tissue and packaging trends, market developments and opportunities for growth & innovation from their home or office via a live event stream.
Recognised for over 50 years as the go-to network hub for the entire fibre value chain, PRIMA has proven to be an unmissable event, and with COVID-19 continuing to have disruptive effects on the industry, there’s never been a more important time to stay ahead of the curve.
C-level experts from Mondelez International, Ellen MacArthur Foundation, Sappi, Kimberly-Clark, Stora Enso, Holmen, IKEA, European Commission and more will present on topics such as:
- The impact of COVID-19 on the pulp, paper, tissue and packaging sectors
- New opportunities for sustainability and collaboration across the value chain
- Circularity in the paper and packaging industries
- Challenges, opportunities and trends in today’s graphic paper market
- The role of fibre based packaging in the circular economy and climate neutrality
Registration is now open with tickets available for just €399. PaperASIA readers can save 10% by using discount code PRIMA10PA when booking online at www.prima-paper.com.
For further information about PRIMA, please contact:
Amara Devereux, Senior Marketing Executive, Smithers